Waterlollies Waterlollies

Incredible

This is absolutely incredible. The animation is flawless and it's also been worked on professionally! This piece alone inspires and motivates me.
I will go make something beautiful now.

The Last Fight: Final Ep The Last Fight: Final Ep

Good skills.

You have talent directing these. Cant say the same about your animation skills though. Maybe it was your style to do that? less time consuming? If the animations and character design were as good as the direction, it'd be perfect ;)

Great job though. really.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Not impressed

I can definitely see you havent put any effort in the Girldchan series as you did in all your Awesome-vids. I havent laughed even once or was mildly entertained.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Aweomse.

I havent laughed so much by pressing the damn spacebar in my whole life.
I got to this page by viewing Dot Dot Dot's video of a voice track of a review of this game.
Actually, is one really nice mechanic you had in there and it was unexpected; when you face "Brother" the first time and you had to press Spacebar when it said. That was cool :) Good Job guys!

Squidhunting Manwhore Squidhunting Manwhore

...

I dono man...freaky stuff...

There's Something in Your Eye There's Something in Your Eye

Great

Doesnt need fixing.

What's Out There What's Out There

Amazing

This is definitely my thing...I tried creating something like this over and over again but never got the feeling I am getting now.
This song makes me think of losing someone; in their deathbed waiting to die as theyre surrounded by caring people.
Great job!

Ani-San Ani-San

Jaxxy got feeeeeeeeeaturrrred :D

Awesome :D clean work as ever! she gots nice hips ;) keep it up you!

Flyswatter of Doom Flyswatter of Doom

funneh

How did you create this?

KannibalKim responds:

i created it using scratch board :D

Pulcherimma Mortua Pulcherimma Mortua

Brilliant

wooo Interesting :D I love this truely I do. Just her gloves hide her wrists and so it makes your character look a bit more built than she probably is.
Great work man :)